Helpful Links to Support
Your Advocacy Efforts
Being well informed on the political process and the issues under consideration by policy makers is the first step to effective advocacy.
Thanks to the Internet, a wealth of information is available to enable Floridians to keep up-to-date on issues and events unfolding in Florida's Capitol. Both the Florida House of Representatives and the Florida Senate have user-friendly websites designed to make the political process more accessible to citizens. Below are some key websites.
- Governor Rick Scott's website
- Florida House of Representatives Website
- Florida House of Representative Members (online listing)
- Florida House of Representatives Directory (downloadable pdf version)
- Florida Senate Website
- Find Your Senator (online listing)
- Florida Senate Directory (downloadable pdf version)
- How an idea becomes a law
- Parking Guide to the Capitol Center